Re: comments on wine.owl

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 08:30:46 -0500 (EST)
To: michael.smith@eds.com
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

From: "Smith, Michael K" <michael.smith@eds.com>
Subject: RE: comments on wine.owl
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 06:45:04 -0600

> Is there a commonly accepts standard sort order?  I just use Emacs,
> not a good recommendation for our reader/users.
>
> Alphabetic by ID/about?  Class defs, the propery defs, then instances?
>
> - Mike

There are a gazillion incorrect orderings, and no correct ones.  :-)

I tend to put the property axioms early on, and then a topological sort by
explicit subclass for the class axioms.
Some individuals (namely the ones that show up in class defs) go very
early, the others go at the end.

One problem with this is that the main classes (i.e., wine) don't show up
until the third page or so.