RDF Schema document review

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:02:37 -0400
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

From: "Raphael Volz" <rvo@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Subject: LOG WebOnt Telcon May 30th (Draft)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:22:30 +0200

> - Comments webont on RDF Schema document by Gibbins
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002May/0178.html
> Two reviewers needed.
> --> reviewers: pps, raphael volz, hendler

I don't see any problems with the review document.

I think that the review document can be sent to RDFCore as it is.

In particular, there are lots of holes in the RDF Schema document, so we
should be getting another crack at it before it is done.  :-)

peter

PS:  I'm sure that the RDFCore WG members will be pleased to get an
     executive summary.  I know the high esteem in which they (Pat Hayes,
     in particular) hold executives.  :-)