  From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider
  To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 6:39 PM
  Subject: An XML ``presentation'' syntax for OWL

  I put together an XML Schema that closely corresponds to the abstract
  syntax in the OWL Feature Specification document.  This is my first
  significant XML Schema, so there may be better ways of doing some of the
  things there.  Also enclosed is a simple, nonsensical document using the
  Schema.

  Comments are welcome.

  peter