RE: Compliance Level 1 Proposal

From: Smith, Michael K <michael.smith@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:17:29 -0500
To: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>, Webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
> The language does not differ from RDF in these core features

The text presenting properties does not mention literals.  It describes a
property as a relation between individuals and classes.  There is some
mention of the existence of literals under the datatypes section in
Additional features, but that's all I see.

No constraints are mentioned on property characteristics.  A property that
relates individuals to values of type xsd:decimal can't be made symmetric.

Have I missed something?

- Mike

Michael K. Smith
EDS Austin Innovation Centre