RE: Compliance Level 1 Proposal

> The language does not differ from RDF in these core features

The text presenting properties does not mention literals.  It describes a
property as a relation between individuals and classes.  There is some
mention of the existence of literals under the datatypes section in
Additional features, but that's all I see.

No constraints are mentioned on property characteristics.  A property that
relates individuals to values of type xsd:decimal can't be made symmetric.

Have I missed something?

- Mike

Michael K. Smith
EDS Austin Innovation Centre