Re: Compliance Level 1 Proposal

I made a small update to the compliance level 1 document that reflects
input
from connolly on primitive class, the general terminology issue around
primitive vs. defined classes, welty on the use of relation,
horrocks for references for the issue concerning the limitation of not
allowing transitive properties or their superproperties to be functional,
same url contains the update (and points to the original document as
well).

if you read it before you dont need to reread - I am just letting you know
that an update was done.

deborah