Lang Compliance and Tomorrow's telecon

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 00:01:58 -0400
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
The discussion of the specifics of local vs global and/r existential
vs. universal quantification is clearly an issue w/respect to the
language -- but should not be the focus of tomorrow's discussion.
The Issue I want to discuss (which is Open) is Issue 5.2 - Language
Compliance Levels - which is to explore whether we are in consensus
as to the general issue and the outline proposed by Frank et al.
The issue of restrictions is issue "3.1 Local Restrictions" which has
not been opened -- I will be happy to entertain a motion to open that
issue tomorrow, but if we don't generally agree w/respect to the
outline of level 1 and 2, then this specific issue is somewhat moot
in that context.
  -JH

AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler