W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > May 2002

Re: ADMIN: Updated WOWG Telecon Agenda, May 2

From: Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 10:16:20 -0400
Message-ID: <042501c1f11a$c5699800$0a2e249b@nemc.org>
To: "webont" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>, "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
I have another meeting at 1 PM (strict), so can we be sure to discuss Item 4
between 12 and 1 i.e. can this be moved up on the agenda if needed?

Jonathan


> Minor changes to agenda - Action items updated, some other minor changes.
>   -JH
>
>
> WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
> AGENDA/LOGISTICS
> May 2, 2002
>
> 1200 US East Coast
> 0900 US West Coast
> 1700 London
>
> Duration: 60-90 minutes
>
> PHONE INFORMATION
>
> To use Zakim:
> Dial +1.617.761.6200
> At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
> enter 9326#.
> Note: When you join the telecon please state your name
>
> CHAT INFO
> Simultaneous IRC Chat
> irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665)
> #webont
>
> Chair: Hendler
> Scribe: Tim Finin
>
>
> 1) Join call/attendance/admin (10 min)
>
> Regrets: (please send to chair before May 2)
>
> 2) ACTION item review (chair, 10 min)
>
> ACTION (Mar 28) Chairs to clarify OWL naming problem
> DONE - (Dan C.reported to telecon)
>
> ACTION (Mar 28) Dan Connolly, Lynn Stein (prov.), Jos De Roo, to
> participate in RDF core discussions on construct for closed lists
> Committee formation - DONE
> Committee discussion - ONGOING  (See Agenda item 4)
>
> ACTION (Apr 9): Frank van Harmelen with Deborah McGuinness,
>    Mike Dean, Enrico Motta, Ziv Hellman, Raphael Volz, Ian Horrocks
> Following polls on separation of language features between
>    level 1 (OWL-lite) and level 2 (OWL-full), a group was constituted to
>    revisit the level 1/2 conformance issue:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/04/09-webont-irc#T14-08-19
>
> ONGOING,  (To be discussed as Agenda Item 3)
>
>
> >ACTION: (Apr 18) Dan Connolly to arrange direct CVS access for
> >appropriate
> >   members [Jeremy Carroll, Jos de Roo] of the test focus area to that
> >repository.
> ONGOING
>
>
> 3) Compliance levels - Approach and KR report out (Frank van Harmelen,
30min)
>
> ISSUE Opened:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Apr/0369.html
>
> Discussion:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Apr/0380.html
>
> 4) Coordination with RDF Core - reports
>
> Closed Lists - Update (Connolly?, up to 10 min)
> Unasserted triples - Update (Jon Borden, up to 10 min)
>
> 5) Issue review  (Hendler, 10 min)
>
> Issues list: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html
>
> Issue 3.2: Resolved on April 25 telecon - resolution recorded?
> Discussion of issue to open next.
>
>
> 6) A.O.B
>
> Scribe for May 16th needed.
>
>
> --
> Professor James Hendler   hendler@cs.umd.edu
> Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies   301-405-2696
> Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.   301-405-6707 (Fax)
> AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland   College Park, MD 20742
> http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 1 May 2002 10:20:21 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:49 GMT