Re: WOWG: first language proposal

Jeff Heflin wrote:
> Finally, an important issue will be finding a way to map your abstract
> syntax into XML/RDF and still preserve its simplicity. I believe that in
> order to get a good, intuitive syntax, we'll have to seriously consider
> dropping the idea of using triples to represent the language, i.e., do
> not layer on top of RDF Schema (but this is a point I've already raised
> in another thread).

OWL (Lite) looks very much like a refined version of RDF Schema. Leaving
out charter and technical issues for the moment, I am not sure how we
can explain to future OWL users it is not layered on top of RDF Schema.

Guus

--
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam, Roetersstraat 15
NL-1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Tel: +31 20 525 6793