Re: SEM: semantics for current proposal (why R disjoint V?)

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> From: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
> Subject: Re: SEM: semantics for current proposal (why R disjoint V?)
> Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:10:25 +0100
>
> > Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> >
> > > A pointer to the literature should not be met with arguments,
> > > even in jest, about ``intimidation''.
> >

> > Well, I guess it's my turn to apologise then.
> > My remark was made purely in jest.
> > Apologies if it offended anyone.
> >
> > Frank.
> >     ----
> >

> Thanks.  I'm guitly of overreacting, and for that I apologize.

Me too. I've made a couple of grouchy outbursts on this list
recently, which should probably not have been sent.

So anyway I'm taking a  look at
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~frankh/spool/OWL-first-proposal/motivation.html
and just wanted to say that its very nice work :)

One brief comment to be sent separately...

Dan