Re: WOWG: first language proposal

From: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:17:43 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

> Each of the three documents says:
>
>  2002 Lucent Technologies, Inc. Frank van Harmelen, and Ian Horrocks. All Rights Reserved.

1. The "all rights reserved" phrase has been removed from the documents.
Let us know if you want other legalese to be added or removed.

2. It was the part of our documents we thought about least,
and that has so far been discussed most.
I hope the balance will soon reverse.

3. Please refrain from accusing us of non-cooperative spirit.

Looking forward to a discussion on our proposal,

Frank.
    ----