RE: WOWG: first language proposal

Frank:
> I see them merely as "an offering from Lucent/Harmelen/Horrocks
> to the working
> group" (which we were requested to do in the March 7 teleconf).

Hardly addressing the copyright issue.

Dan also said:
> If these are working documents of the W3C Web Ontology WG, I'd suggest
> that following http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/charter#L409 the
> claim that "all rights reserved" might be counter productive.

As a *representative* of my colleagues I may well wish to *copy* the
documents onto an HP internal mailing list in order to solicit their
opinions.

May I do so? Apparently not! (all rights *have* been reserved)

May I have the permission of Horrocks, Harmelen and Lucent?

May future contributions be more in a co-operative spirit?

Jeremy