Von: www-webont-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-webont-wg-request@w3.org]Im Auftrag von Jim Hendler
Gesendet: Sonntag, 3. Marz 2002 21:33
An: webont
Betreff: ADMIN: Sign Up Please

Reminder - Guus and I have requested that you let us know by tomorrow
(March 4) your preferences w/respect to which focus area you want to
have as your primary area

>   - Focus 1. Language features
>   - Focus 2. Implementation and test suite
>   - Focus 3. Semantics
>   - Focus 4. Guidelines/Methodology

if you haven't let us or the group know, please let us know soonest
  thanks
  JH

AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler