Re: MISC: fpre-ftf

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 17:33:54 -0500
To: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Cc: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>, WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 14:09, Jeff Heflin wrote:

> I won't be in town for dinner on Saturday, but is anybody interested in
> a late dinner on Sunday? My flight gets in to San Francsico at 6:10pm
> and I should arrive at the Palo Alto Travelodge around 7pm.

Hmm... when do I get in? Ah... late sunday night.

FYI, my itinerary is available in RDF:

  http://www.w3.org/2002/07dc-ca/itin1-diagram.rdf

well, that's my itinerary plus some other diagramming stuff.
I didn't get around to publish the RDF/xml version
of the itinerary itself:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/07dc-ca/itin1.n3

I derived a kinda nifty picture as a result:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/07dc-ca/itin1-world.png

see the Makefile for details:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/07dc-ca/Makefile

I can't seem to find time to get the writeup past
the really drafty stage, but in case I do, it's at:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/pim/travel