Re: Updated Requirements Document ready for review

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:31:56 -0400
To: WebOnt <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

During the telecon today, the group felt that it was important that we
don't spend too much time at the F2F on the Requirements Document, so
that we can focus on more pressing issues. Therefore, it is requested
that if you have any major problems with the document, then please voice
them on this list by Friday. The plan is to approve the revision at the
F2F, so "speak now or forever hold your peace." :-) Thanks!

Jeff