7mar requirements draft review: thumbs up, two nits.

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 10:45:10 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

OK, I reviewed the changes indicated in
  Requirements for a Web Ontology Language
  W3C Working Draft 07 March 2002
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/att-0086/01-reqdoc.html

It all looks quite straightforward. Good work.

I support releasing it as soon as is feasible.

First nit: don't put
  "This Working Draft is the second version of the requirements
  for the Ontology Web Language (OWL) 1.0 specification."
in unreleased drafts. Put the real status in the status
section; something like "this is an editor's draft
for review by the wg..."

2nd, re:

  "A first draft of the detailed specification for a Web Ontology
  language will be made available when???"

That's status info; pls keep it out of the intro.
In general, I prefer not to say anything about the
future in archived specs.

I suggest that in the status section, you refer readers to
the WG home page for status/schedule info.