W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > June 2002

AGENDA: June 20 telecon

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:11:43 +0200
Message-ID: <3D10830F.5FEFCE02@swi.psy.uva.nl>
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
AGENDA/LOGISTICS
June 20, 2002

1200 US East Coast
0900 US West Coast
1700 London

Duration: 60-75 minutes

PHONE INFORMATION

To use Zakim:
Dial +1.617.761.6200
At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
enter 9326#.
Note: When you join the telecon please state your name

CHAT INFO
Simultaneous IRC Chat
irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665)
#webont

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: Larry Eshelman

1) ADMIN (10 min)

1.1 Roll 

- regrets: Dale, Gibbins, Smith, Stanton

1.2 Minutes June 13 telecon

PROPOSED to accept the following as a true record:

Attendee list
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Jun/0024.html
IRC log
http://www.w3.org/2002/06/13-webont-irc

1.3 Agenda amendments

1.4 Next meeting

- 27Jun, per regular schedule.
- scribe volunteer is solicited;

1.5 F2f admin issues

Agenda: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0135.html


2) ACTION ITEM REVIEW (chair, 5 min)

ACTION - Connolly: to arrange direct CVS access for Carroll

ACTION - McGuinness, van Harmelen, Hayes: draft Feature Synopsis OWL
         by June 24

ACTION - Dean: provide draft OWL Reference Description by 17Jun
DONE: see 3.1

ACTION - Patel-Schneider: produce draft Formal Spec OWL
DONE: See 3.2

ACTION - Welty, Hayes, Hendler, Connolly to review updated requirements
WD
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0086.html

ACTION - Heflin, Carroll, Borden, Volz to review XML Presentation
Syntax document


3) UPDATE ON RDF Core FTF (RDF Core members of WOWG, 5-10 min)


4) ISSUES (15 min)

2.1 Pending updates:

  Issue 5.11 ISSUE hasClass/ToClass-names
  RESOLVED on Jun 13 telecon
  http://www.w3.org/2002/06/13-webont-irc

2.2 Issue 4.6 "EquivalentTo"

Issue description:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I4.6-EquivalentTo
Comment by Heflin:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002May/0240.html

- technical discussion
- assignment of issue owner


5) TEST work (focus area participants, 10-15 min)

Short discussion on (short-term) test plans. 

Jeremy's report on TEST session at A'dam ftf:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Apr/0156.html
Ian's message on test cases
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0018.html

6) DOCUMENTS (editors, 10 min)

Q&A session

3,1 OWL Reference description (Dean)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0124.html

3.2 OWL Formal specification (Patel-Schneider)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0118.html


7) A.O.B (0-5 min)



-- 
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam, Roetersstraat 15
NL-1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Tel: +31 20 525 6793 
Fax: +31 20 525 6896; E-mail: schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl
WWW: http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html
Received on Wednesday, 19 June 2002 09:15:38 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:50 GMT