RE: layering (5.3, 5.10): Sardinia compromise?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:09:46 +0100
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Peter:
[[[
PS:  This *is* a serious response to Jeremy's proposal.

PPS: It *might* be possible to expand W to allow some RDF-related
vocabulary, and thus place some restrictions on OWL entailment, but each
expansion would require an analysis to ensure that no problems are
introduced.
]]]

While Peter has taken it further than I had planned, it does reflect my
intent that we could start with what we agree on, and then work up, rather
than start where we disagree.

Jeremy