LANG: new versions of documents available

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 05:41:46 -0400
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

New versions of the various documents that I am in charge of and that are
planned for discussion at the upcoming face-to-face are now available.
These versions *may* be the final versions for the face-to-face, but there
is still the possibility of changes during the day.

The documents in question are:

Formal Specification of the OWL Web Ontology Language
	http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/specification.html
XML Schema presentation syntax for OWL (RDF compatible)
	http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/schema.xsd
RDF definitions for the above schema
	http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/schema-rdf.xsd
Sample use of the XML Schema
	http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/schema-example.xsd

Up-to-date versions of my other OWL documents are also available in this
directory.

For purposes of W3C archiving, I am also attaching the discussion documents
to this message.

peter