Face to Face topics

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:58:12 -0400
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Guus and I are still working on draft agenda re: timings and details
(URIs etc.) Until then, here is an agenda of the topics that will be
covered at the San Francisco f2f

------------------------------
Preliminary Topic list for San Francisco Face To Face

"FEATURE SYNOPSIS FOR THE OWL WEB ONTOLOGY LANGUAGE" Document
   Deb/Frank Feature Doc
    Issue: what is in layer 1, what is in layer 2
    Issue: What do we call layer 1
    Issue: Resolution of pending naming issues
    Resolved: to release this document as a WD

"OWL Reference Description" Document
   Mike Dean Syntax Doc
     Issue: Raise any naming issues (last chance before
	   release)
	Issue: What requirements are still unmet - paragraph/appendix
to address
	Resolved: to release this document as a WD

"Formal Specification of the OWL Web Ontology Language" Document
   Peter/Ian formal specification document (formerly called "abstract syntax")
     Issue: Raise any naming issues (last chance before
	   release)
     Resolved: to release this document as a WD

Extra-logical features
    Discussion: numerous of our requirements require "extra-logical"
features - do we have a general mechanism for approaching these
(technical, not process)
	- i.e. Import, versioning, ontology metadata,
internationalization and display features, extensibility mechanism

Guide documents
    Discussion: Our WG needs to produce documents to help users -
walkthru or the like.  Who, what, when?

Miscellaneous
     Resolved: Release updated Requirements Document
     Discussion: Test cases

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler