Re: 5.11 hasClass/toClass names

From: <herman.ter.horst@philips.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 14:04:40 +0200
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
I like the suggestions someValuesFrom for hasClass (or required)
and allValuesFrom for toClass (or range).

However, in someValuesFrom the plural is not what is really meant.
This is only a small bug, but we could make it vanish:

I prefer the use of someValueFrom, as one value is enough.
It would then be more symmetric to say eachValueFrom instead of
allValuesFrom.

Therefore, I prefer the replacement of toClass by eachValueFrom
and the replacement of hasClass by someValueFrom.

(I also made this remark in my comments about the full OWL synopsis, at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0008.html)

Herman ter Horst