Re: RDFCORE: construct for closed lists

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:33:47 +0200
To: "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Cc: hendler@cs.umd.edu, schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl, "brian_mcbride" <brian_mcbride@hp.com>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

> Jim and Guus,
>
> I'm glad to report back from RDFCore to WebOnt w.r.t.
> ACTION (Mar 28) Dan Connolly, Lynn Stein (prov.), Jos De Roo, to
>   participate in RDF core discussions on construct for closed lists
>
> At the RDFCore telecon d.d. 2002-05-31 the RDFCore WG
> RESOLVED to
>   1/ create a daml:collection like structure in RDF
>   2/ use the RDF namespace for List, first, rest and nil
>   3/ use rdf:parseType="Collection"
>   4/ keep the rdf:type rdf:List triples
>   5/ not use rdfs:member properties linked to containers
>
> ACTIONED to
>   1/ update the syntax spec with above decisions
>   2/ update the test case document with the APPROVED test case
>      as well as other ones (with e.g. typed node members)
>
> RDFCore wants to close the issue to WebOnt's satisfaction
> and I bet you know what that means :-)

So, let's say that each WG has to close the issue, OK and unless
we hear complaints (or yowls), we can tell RDF Core to go ahead;
otherwise we discuss at telecon and see if we need other action.
In the mean time, PatH raised the action to put this construct
for closed lists into the MT document as well.

--
Jos