Re: ADMIN: Update 3 of Minutes of July 25 Telecon

From: Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:37:14 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org, lobrst@mitre.org

One comment on the minutes:

Item 4 states that issue 2.4 was resolved, but I can't figure
out what resolution was chosen from the text under this item
in the minutes.  The Issue document says that the resolution
was "Include ONEOF in OWL.  See telecon minutes" !  Can we
please add a line to the minutes which reads:
  RESOLUTION:  Include ONEOF in OWL.

IMHO this is a good pattern to follow whenever we resolve
other issues in telecons.

-Evan