WOWG: THANKS (was Re: Minutes of July 25 Telecon)

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:06:46 -0400
To: Leo Obrst <lobrst@mitre.org>, Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>, Mike Dean <mdean@bbn.com>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Massimo Marchiori <massimo@w3.org>, Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Cc: W3C Web Ontology WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

All-
  Given that I've been known (on rare occasions) to complain - I
thought I would take an opportunity to do the opposite as well --
today's telecon was a pleasure.  We moved the documents through
without reopening or revisiting decisions, we closed more issues than
we opened, and we had some good technical (rather than process)
discussions of a couple of issues.  Days like this, it's nice being
the chair (or perhaps I'm just becoming a manic-depressive, and this
is the upswing :->)  Seriously, thanks to Deb, Mike and Peter (and
their coeditors) for incredible hard work on getting documents out,
thanks to all the reviewers and discussants who helped, thanks much
to Dan C for the hard work needed to get these through processes and
permissions and released, and thanks to all who have opened, closed
or just discussed issues -- I think we finally are getting our act
together, and at least until my next downswing -- keep up the good
work!!
  -JH

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler