Fwd: Plan for Namespaces 1.1 Last Call Draft

As you can see, XML Core is going to Last Call with their namespace
draft.  As the decisions in this draft could effect our work (esp.
given our open issue 5.20) it would be nice if someone from our WG
would be willing to review this and draft a comment to be approved by
our group and sent as a consensus opinion.  Anyone willing to take
this on?
  thanks
  JH