WOWG: Chairs reminder -- was Re: issue 5.10: a position statement

At 1:39 PM -0500 7/18/02, Dan Connolly wrote:

>OWL is only interesting inasmuch as, when making new RDF vocabularies
>(or refining descriptions of old ones),
>widespread deployment of OWL allows me to use owl terms to constrain
>the meanings of the terms in my RDF vocabulary in such a way that
>lots of other folks will understand those constraints.

At 7:16 AM -0400 7/19/02, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

Chair-neutrality very much ON
                            --

Gentlemen - may I remind you both that the working group spent a
great deal of time discussing this issue early in its existence, it

I see no reason to revisit or reopen any of those resolutions at this
time, and urge you to have this important discussion on rdf-logic or
other venue, but please not where it takes time from the complex work
ahead still facing our WG.

thanks much
  Jim H.