TEST: eventual implementation report

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:29:08 -0400
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

All -
  I was looking for an example of an implementation report of the kind
that is needed for a WD to become a recommendation.  [1] is a
recently released one from the XML Canonicalization Rec - and I
thought I would point it to you as an example of the sort of document
we will eventually need to prepare -- perhaps we should have a couple
of people from the test or methodology group starting to think about
how we might collect and develop this sort of info over the next few
months
  -JH

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler