Re: ADMIN: Log of telecon July 18

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:22:55 -0400
To: Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

At 4:46 PM -0400 7/18/02, Evan Wallace wrote:
>Jim H (as scribe, I think) wrote:
>
>>RESOLVED: to release features document pending Deb's final edits and
>>Dan's review thereof
>>
>>Resolved - to release the Abstract Syntax document after final
>>edits by Peter.
>>
>>Resolved: to release Mike's document pending editorial changes and
>>favorable review of Appendix C
>>

>>Resolution: W3C press release would be desirable - we endorse doing
>>this.  Jim H to draft, limited time for WG to interact.
>
>Didn't we also resolve to synchronize the release of the three documents?
>I think that we should note this explicitly.
>
>-Evan

Evan - good point, I fell behind in scribing and missed that one, but
since it passed with no objections or abstentions, it definitely
should be noted:

RESOLVED: to release the three working drafts at or about the same
time (accompanied by the to be written press release)

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler