ADMIN: Log of telecon July 18

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:45:10 -0400
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
The log of today's telecon should be found at:
http://www.w3.org/2002/07/18-webont-irc
(note - this may not be available for a couple of hours after this posting)

Highlights:

  Resolved: accept the f2f minutes as a true record - but add the
discussion of model theory breakout

RESOLVED: to release features document pending Deb's final edits and
Dan's review thereof

Resolved - to release the Abstract Syntax document after final edits by Peter.

Resolved: to release Mike's document pending editorial changes and
favorable review of Appendix C

Resolution: W3C press release would be desirable - we endorse doing
this.  Jim H to draft, limited time for WG to interact.

Guus and I want to  thank the editors of these documents for all
their hard work!!!
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler