requirements document comment

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@KSL.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:40:17 -0700
To: Webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I think it would be appropriate to acknowledge when there were large
sets of requirements that seeded the document.
I provided such a set and my set was large taken from the following
Aseem Das, Wei Wu, and Deborah L. McGuinness. ``Industrial Strength
Ontology Management''. To appear in Isabel Cruz, Stefan Decker, Jerome
Euzenat, and Deborah L. McGuinness, eds. The Emerging Semantic Web. IOS
Press, 2002.

I would like to see a short acknowledgements section that references the
contribution (and others that the editors wish to acknowledge).

 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory
 Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020
 email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
 (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850   (computer fax)
801 705 0941