Re: ADMIN: Minutes of telecon 11th July 2002

Some notes on the meeting record; nothing critical,
as it turns out...

I don't think minutes are administrivia; I'd
rather they carried the WOWG tag.

Also...

On Mon, 2002-07-15 at 11:18, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> ACTIONS
>
> ACTION jjc Make proposal for test case structure
> ACTION Hendler produce test for issue 4.2
> ACTION ChrisW to propose resolution of 3.4 and 4.1
> ACTION Patel-Schneider find example illustratin computational difficulties in
> having both datatypes and objects in integrated domain.
> ACTION connolly point to use case for having datatypes and obejct property in
> integrated domain
> ACTION: hayes review abstract syntax
> ACTION: connolly review abstract syntax

which document is that, exactly?
The record should show that, under 4.3 below.

> ACTION: ter Horst review abstract syntax

These are the new actions, but there are some continued actions
as well. The record should be clear about that (or at
least: the chair better not miss them when preparing
this week's agenda!)

[...]

> 4.3) OWL 1.0 Abstract syntax (Horrocks, Patel-Schneider)

which document was it? I don't see it from the log
http://www.w3.org/2002/07/11-webont-irc

Ah... there it is, from the agenda...
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jul/0046.html

version 10 Jul: