RE: TEST: proposal for test case structure

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:25:44 +0100
To: "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Cc: "webont" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Jeremy
> > There should be no n3 in the test cases directory. (There currently is).
Jos
> well, I respect that last sentence as being your opinion...

My point is that in as much as the test repository is a deliverable defining a
web standard it should only depend upon things listed in the normative
references of the OWL documents. N3 is not and cannot be such.

I am not trying to denigrate the value of N3 examples etc but feel that if we
want to include them in a website that is one of our deliverables it should be
separate from the test repository (possibly a distinguished subdirectory) that
is of a lesser status.