(unknown charset) Re: Bristol face2face, October

there are a few more hotels here, and some links to others, and
some logistics type information about Bristol, which I put
together for the SWAD-Europe face to face:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/20020620-kickoff/Overview.html#Logistics

Libby