telecon regrets july 11 and document update

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@KSL.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 22:46:30 -0700
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

a reminder - I will be offline this coming week and thus absent from the
telecon july 11.
The announcement below from frank means that he will be completely out of
the loop for all document modifications from prior to the face to face til
publication.

i had announced that i would publish my document tonight before i left but i
will be on planes most of tomorrow so will continue to work and post
probably sunday when i get back to connectivity.

deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory