Re: LANG: new version of abstract syntax (with transformation)

thx for the good and fast work.
As I am doing the update to my document, it was agreed at the f2f that i would
add "THING" in OWL Lite and then mention NOTHING in the full language.
I dont see any mention of either in your document.
should you include them as well?

thx,

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness