Antwort: Re: Fwd: logics of RDF

Hi Peter:

thanks for your quick response!

I had some problems to interpret the syntax in your (and Dieter's and Ziv's)
OWL-RDF layering document.

If such elementary paradoxa are the trouble  - isn't there a chance to modify
RDF according to some more elaborated theories? For instance, instead of naive
set theory with Russell's paradoxon a axiomatic set theory with layered sets ?
It would NOT cause - I think - any practical consequences to re-define rdf:type
in such a way that it follows a layered type concept. And it would help us (!)
to define OWL in a more RDF compatible way.

Ruediger

	pfps@research.bell-labs.com
	31.01.02 19:32
	Bitte antworten an pfps