W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > January 2002

Re: ADMIN: Agenda/Logistics -- 1/31 Telecon

From: Jonathan Dale <jdale@fla.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:16:10 -0800
Message-ID: <002201c1aa83$5c9c4f30$f410a485@Krusty>
To: "webont" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>, "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Apologies for not being able to attend this meeting as I am travelling to
Switzerland today.


Jonathan
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
To: "webont" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 30 January, 2002 4:58 pm
Subject: ADMIN: Agenda/Logistics -- 1/31 Telecon


> WOWG - sorry this is late, JH
>
> ------------------
> WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
> AGENDA/LOGISTICS
> Jan 24, 2001
>
> 1200 US East Coast
> 0900 US West Coast
> 1700 London
>
> Duration: 60-90 minutes
>
> PHONE INFORMATION
>
> To use Zakim:
> Dial +1.617.761.6200
> At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
> enter 9326#.
>
> Note: When you join the telecon please state your name
>
>
> CHAT INFO
> Simultaneous IRC Chat
> irc:irc.openproject.net
> #webont
>
> JimH: Scribe
>
> 1) Join call/attendance/admin (10 min)
>   - welcome to Guus as new co-chair
>    (Please note - Guus and I are both co-chairs, not some sort of
> hierarchical arrangment)
>
>   ACTION ITEM REVIEW:
>
> No new action items reported from 1/24 log.
>
> Status of documents
>   Use case/requirements
>   DAML+OIL vs OWL Requirements
>   OWL/RDF(S) compatibility
>
> Annoucement of f2f dates/locations
>   F2F 2 - April 8-9, Netherland
>   F2F 3 - July 1-2, TBD  (Stanford volunteers, Mitre volunteers)
>
>
> 2) Discussion of Requirements and Use Case document (20 min)
>   - Status and discussion (assume Heflin to lead)
>
> 3) Discussion of Other documents (10 min each)
>   - DAML+OIL vs OWL - Connolly
>   - Layering (Peter, Dieter, Ziv?)
>
> 4) What is next for WebOnt - how will we reach our goals? (30 min)
>   - Jim H to discuss some concerns/charter issues raised in discussion
> w/W3C team.
>   - Jim H/Guus to discuss plans for what follows the requirements
document.
>
> 5) Agenda items for next week (5 min)
>   -please nominate issues to be discussed.
>
>
> --
> Professor James Hendler   hendler@cs.umd.edu
> Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies   301-405-2696
> Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.   301-405-6707 (Fax)
> AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland   College Park, MD 20742
> http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
>
>
Received on Thursday, 31 January 2002 13:16:37 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:47 GMT