Re: Original Slides from General Requirements Group

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:15:08 -0800
To: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
CC: WebOnt <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Jeff Heflin wrote:

> Here are the slides (in PDF format) about General Requirements that I
> presented at the face-to-face meeting on Monday 1/14. The slides posted
> by Deborah McGuinness on Wednesday were based on these slides, but also
> include feedback from the breakout session on Tuesday. They appear to
> contain all of the material from thie original slides,

yes - just for the record - nothing was deleted from the original set of
slides that jeff gave on our requirements group.  I moderated the breakout
session and dynamically updated the slides in that meeting and then did a
little cleanup (like attempting to get all the names of the input group for
recording) afterwards to the presentation.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory