Re: Face-to-face: COLLECT use cases

Dear colleagues,

When finishing the COLLECT document very late Monday night I made two
nasty errors
in the requirements summary at the start of the document.
Please replace "subclass" with "instance" in the first two subitems of
the fifth bullet (correction in capitals):

        Mammal is an INSTANCE of Species but also a class in its own
right.
        A380 is an INSTANCE of Aircraft, but also denotes a set of A380
instances.

Sorry for this inconvenience, but without the corrections the examples
make no sense. For those of you who did not download it yet, there is no
problem.

Guus

    http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/docs/collect-020107.html

--
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam, Roetersstraat 15
NL-1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Tel: +31 20 525 6793