Re: Agenda/Logistics - telecon 1/3 (All hands)

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 14:27:23 -0500
To: hendler@cs.umd.edu
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Three things about the face-to-face, which will also be mentioned during
the conference call.

1/ Networking

There will be a wired and wireless network.  You will need a 128bit-capable
WaveLan card for the wireless network.  If you want to use the wired
network you should bring along an ethernet cable.   (I would prefer that you
use the wireless network, as I don't want to have to dig up extra ethernet
hubs.)

2/ Banquet

On Monday evening, there will likely be a banquet.
It will be a buffet Indian dinner, with wine, for about US$35.

For this to work, all interested parties will have to commit before the
meeting.  To indicate your interest, reply to this message.

3/ Regrets

If you indicated that you were or might be coming, but are not coming after
all, please let me know ASAP.