Re: Next steps (Action: all)

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:15:28 +0100
To: "Guus Schreiber <schreiber" <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Cc: "WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>, "Jim Hendler <hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>

[...]

> WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
>
> We are asking every member of the WG to pick one of the above as
> your "primary" responsibility -- that is, the one that we will be
> expecting you to track and participate in.  You are, of course,
> welcome to participate in the others, and all conversation will be on
> the mailing list, so you will be able to follow all the activity.
> However, we need to make sure we have people to cover all of these,
> so we'd like to get an indication of your interest area soon as we
> can.
>
>     ***** TO DO:  Please let us know your primary interest area by

Guus, I would be glad to participate in the focus-group

  2. Implementation and Test Suite

(keeping an eye on semantics as well)

I will try to mail over the weekend some details about
entailment test cases as we experienced them in RDFCore
(there's a case at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Feb/0022.html
but I guess that needs some explanation, and I think we only need
level 3 i.e. simple-, rdfs- and owl-entailment)

--
Jos