W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > February 2002

Re: ADMIN: agenda/logistics Feb 28 telecon

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:10:22 +0000 (GMT)
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
cc: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <Pine.GSO.4.44.0202261808200.12019-100000@mail.ilrt.bris.ac.uk>

does anyone have any information about what is happening about this
given that several of us will be attending the joint rdfig and webont
get together at the W3C tech plenary in France?

(sorry if I missed something...)

Libby

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Guus Schreiber wrote:

> WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
> AGENDA/LOGISTICS
> Feb 28, 2002
>
> 1200 US East Coast
> 0900 US West Coast
> 1700 London
>
> Duration: 60-90 minutes
>
> PHONE INFORMATION
>
> To use Zakim:
> Dial +1.617.761.6200
> At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
> enter 9326#.
>
> Note: When you join the telecon please state your name
>
> CHAT INFO
> Simultaneous IRC Chat
> irc:irc.openproject.net
> #webont
>
> Chair: Schreiber
> Scribe: van Harmelen
>
>
> 1) Join call/attendance/admin (10 min)
>
>    - regrets: Connoly (tentative), Hayes, McGuinness
>    - action item review
>
> Actions Fen 21:
>
> ACTION van Harmelen: send hosting details.A\dam ftf
> ACTION Chairs: update ftf schedule on group home page.
> ACTION Chairs: send to mailing list a proposed list of
>  documents/outputs expected of the working group (tied to calendar if
>  possible) and ask people to express interests in particular w/respect
> to
>  those issues
> ACTION Heflin/Dale/Volz: new draft reqdoc by Monday 25 Feb
> ACTION Chairs: put decision to publish on next week's agenda.
> ACTION Hayes: propose wording for Annotation/tagging of ontologies
> ACTION Carrol: suggest wording for "Lexical representations"
> ACTION Connolly: suggest wording for "Integration of digital
> signatures."
> / check that our language doesn't conflict with W3C XML Sig stuff"
>
>
> 2) Requirements document (30 min)
>
>  - Discussion / comnents (editors)
>  - Decision about publication (chair)
>
>
> 3) Discussion on subgroups (30 min, see message chairs)
>
>  - Subgroup 1. Language features (Dean's note about DANL+OIL is
>    considered input to this group)
>  - Subgroup 2. Implementation and test suite
>  - Subgroup 3. Semantics
>  - Subgroup 4. Guidelines
>  - Co-evolvement issues
>
>
> 4) A.O.B. (5 min)
>
> - agenda items for next teleconfs
>
>
> --
> A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam, Roetersstraat 15
> NL-1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Tel: +31 20 525 6793
> Fax: +31 20 525 6896; E-mail: schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl
> WWW: http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 26 February 2002 13:11:43 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:48 GMT