REQDOC: New Version. Please read by Thursday

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:08:04 -0500
To: WebOnt <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Sorry everyone, I tried to send this message out last night, but we had
a problem with our mail server...

Jeff

p.s. I'll follow up with a change list in a few hours

Hello everyone,

The new version of the requirements document is ready for your reading
pleasure. Please see:

http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/owl/index.html

Note this is a different URL than the document you have been reading
before. If you open http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/owl/ you will see
the old version of the document.

We will not make any more changes to the document until after the
telecon on Thursday.

Jeff