Re: proposed rewording to 'tagging' requirement.

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:29:20 -0600
To: Mike Dean <mdean@bbn.com>
Cc: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
>  > The language must provide a way to allow statements to be 'tagged'
>>  with additional information such as author, date, confidence level,
>>  etc. . The language need not provide a standard set of properties
>>  that can be used in this way, but should instead provide a general
>>  mechanism for users to attach such information.
>This looks good to me.  I'd probably use "source, timestamp"
>rather than "author, date",

That would be fine with me. Lets do that change, there is plenty of time.

>  but that's not critical.  Do we
>want to say something about "individual statements or groups
>of statements"?

I thought about that but decided that the wording as is could be
interpreted either way, so we can fight about that later.

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax