RE: The Peter paradox isn't.

From: Ora Lassila <daml@lassila.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:19:21 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
>  >It seems like a very minor change to RDF
>
>?? Really? it seems to me like stepping on a landmine. How will RDFS
>work without rdf:type?

Talking with my "scruffy" hat on, I observe that for one it would
break many implementations (all my implementations for sure). It does
not seem like a minor change at all. Besides, you would need some
"equivalent" mechanism anyway.

	- Ora

P.S. Landmines I have come in contact with were only about 20 lbs of
TNT. This seems like a lot more...

--
Ora Lassila  mailto:daml@lassila.org  http://www.lassila.org/
Research Fellow, Nokia Research Center