RE: The Peter paradox isn't.

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:10:40 -0000
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Cc: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Pat:
> > >The summary of all this is that if you want to be a
> same-syntax extension
> > >of the RDF model theory and you have
> > >a) rdf:type as a property;
> > >b) defined classes, like DAML+OIL restrictions;
> > >c) some sort of complement or negation; and
> > >d) self reference

I had wondered whether changing (a) and not having rdf:type as a property
would be the simplest fix.

The other three all strike me as desirable.

It seems like a very minor change to RDF and one that I reckon those of us
in both groups would be able to get passed the rest of RDF Core without too
much difficulty.