REQDOC: Change List from Editors

From: Jonathan Dale <jdale@fla.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:28:54 -0800
To: "WebONT \(W3C\)" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Please find enclosed the list of changes that we have approved, rejected or
completed and a list of changes that are currently undecided.

We are in the process of making changes to the Requirements Document for a
final version over the next couple of days and it would be good if we could
get closure on the outstanding, undecided issues.

Please let us have any comments before Thursday, but please RESTRICT them to
specific change requests with appropriate justifications.

Jonathan Dale, PhD
Member of Research Staff
Network Agent Research Group
Fujitsu Laboratories of America