regrets for 14th and 21st February Telecons

From: <ruediger.klein@daimlerchrysler.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:35:11 +0100
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Dear all:

I will be on holidays from 9th until 23rd February, so please accept my regrets
for 14th and 21st February Telecons.

I had a discussion with Mario Jeckle (my alternate) about taking part instead
of me. But we both felt this would not to be an appropriate measure because in
order to follow our discussions one should be quite familiar what went on over
the last weeks.

Kind regards

Ruediger