W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > February 2002

ADMIN: Ageanda/logistics Feb 7

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:18:32 +0100
Message-ID: <3C613B38.CE5CB618@swi.psy.uva.nl>
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
AGENDA/LOGISTICS
Feb 7, 2001

1200 US East Coast
0900 US West Coast
1700 London

Duration: 60-90 minutes

PHONE INFORMATION

To use Zakim:
Dial +1.617.761.6200
At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
enter 9326#.

Note: When you join the telecon please state your name

CHAT INFO
Simultaneous IRC Chat
irc:irc.openproject.net
#webont

Scribe: please volunteer


1) Join call/attendance/admin (10 min)

   - Regrets: Carrol, Dale, Finin, Obrst 
   - F2F meeting schedule

2) Action item review (5 min)

Actions Jan 31:

 ACTION: Finin to complete use case on ubiq. comp (Due ASAP)
 ACTION: Buswell to complete design Use case (Due ASAP)
 ACTION - Obrst to help find ontology partitioning - review and refine
req
(Due ASAP)
 ACTION - Pat Hayes to send Jeff a couple of sentences on referring to
vs.
commiting to ontologies (Due ASAP)
 ACTION: Tim Finin to send Jeff a paointer to the FIPA langauge req.
document (due ASAP)
 ACTION: Use Case group will have one more week to get a draft to group
as a
strawman.
 ACTION - have unwritten parts in the D+O vs OWL document done as soon
as
possible (Mike, Dan, Ian) -- follow on ACTION - Mike D. to document what
OWL
reqs not covered by D+O, and what D+O features currently not used in
addressing our reqs -  Due: Feb 7
 ACTION Jim/Guus will send to mailing list a proposed list of
documents/outputs expected of the working group (tied to calendar if
possible) and ask people to express interests in particular w/respect to
those issues - Due: Feb 14

2) Discussion of Requirements and Use Case document (15 min)

- Status and issues (Heflin/Volz)

3) Discussion on "Requirements <=> DAML+OIL" (20 min, Mike Dean, Dan,
Ian)" 

- status document
- which reqs are not covered by DAML+OIL?
- which DAML+OIL features are not mentioned in reqs?

4) Initial discussion on approach to OWL language development (15 min)

- e.g. small teams to work out solutions for small sets of related
language reqs?

5) Agenda items for next teleconfs (5 min)

- please nominate issues to be discussed.
- Feb 14: proposed list of WB documents (Action: chairs)
- Feb 21: layering document (Action: Peter, Dieter, ....)

-- 
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam, Roetersstraat 15
NL-1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Tel: +31 20 525 6793 
Fax: +31 20 525 6896; E-mail: schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl
WWW: http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html
Received on Wednesday, 6 February 2002 09:21:24 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:47 GMT