Overall review

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:18:50 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

In the issues I was looking at I found that:

all the documents except semantics:
- were not up to date with the issue list
- still seemed to need significant editorial work (indicated by editorial
todos etc).

Moreover the defn of OWL Lite and OWL DL found in the abstract syntax was
systematically ignored by the other documents. This seems pretty central.

I do not think the documents were ready for the final review before last call,
and I would appreciate another opportunity to review documents that have
genuinely satisifed their editors that they are ready for last call.