Reviews of OWL documents

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:40:04 +0000
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

As I mentioned on the last teleconf, we spent the OntoWeb Language SIG
day reviewing the documents. Dean Allemang's summary of the results
was posted by him to the public comments list and can be found at [1].
Thanks again to Dean for scribing, to Jerome Euzenat for chairing the
last session (I had to leave to catch a flight), to Oscar Corcho and
Wolf Siberski for their reviewing efforts, and to the other Language
SIG members for their patience.

Ian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2002Dec/0009.html